+1 760 3201178
Palm Springs Special Events Calendar
On- Going Events
- Villagefest-760-320-3781 Every Thursday from 6-10pm, Arts, Crafts, Entertainers' & Street Vendors on Palm Canyon Dr.
- College of the Desert Street Fair-(760) 636-7957 340 Vendors offering New Merchandise, Food Court, Arts and Crafts and Farmers Market Open every Saturday and Sunday. October through May, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. June through September, 7 a.m to Noon.
January- April 2015
- International Film Festival – January 2-12, 2015. The best of the world's movie offerings, from short films to documentaries, with personal appearances from directors, writers and stars. 760-778-8979
- Palm Springs International Film Festival Black Tie Awards Gala – January 2, 2015. Glitter and glamour, stars and award-winners, all in attendance. 760-778-8979
- The Humana Challenge- January 19-25, 2015. The Bob Hope Classic in Partnership with the Clinton Foundation.
- Tour De Palm Springs – February 14, 2015. The Palm Springs version of the Tour de France, with all levels of cyclists riding for charity. 760-770-4626
- Palm Springs Modernism Week – February 12-22, 2015. Celebration of mid-century modern design, architecture, and culture through exhibits, tours, films, lectures, receptions, and parties.
- McCormick's Palm Springs Classic Car Auction - November 21-23 2014. Classic car Show & Auction of over 500 classic & exotic cars. The Spa Resort Casino parking lot. Friday is FREE, Sat & Sun $15 per day.
- Riverside County Fair and National Date Festival – February 13-22, 2015. Carnival rides, camel and ostrich races, vendors, and an Arabian Nights-themed pageant. 800-8113247
- BNP Paribas Open – March 9-22, 2015. International-level tennis, with ATP and WTA pros competing for title and prize money. 760-200-8000
- Fashion Week at El Paseo – March 22-28, 2015.Fashion, interior design, art, and accessories in trunk shows, runway shows, and exhibits. 760-325-2333
- Kraft Nabisco Championship – March 30-April 5, 2015. First LPGA major of the year. 760-324-4546
- Dinah Shore Week – April 1-5, 2015. Lesbian celebrations with pool and dance parties, entertainment and multiple promoters.
- Coachella Music Festival – April 10-12 and April 17-19, 2015. One of the country's prime festivals featuring art and music on two consecutive weekends.
- The White Party – April 24-27, 2015. Annual gay circuit party, entertainment, after-hour events, dancing, and more.
- Stagecoach Music Festival – April 24-26, 2015. Traditional, bluegrass, and country music.
- Arthur Lyons Film Noir Festival – May 14-17, 2015. Classic vintage B films with star appearances and Q&A sessions.
- Joshua Tree Roots & Music Festival – May 14-17, 2015. Stellar lineup of world music, with American soul, singer-songwriters, and rockers too.
- Palm Springs Restaurant Week –TBD. Showcases wonderful restaurants throughout the Coachella Valley.
- Palm Springs International Shortfest - May 27-June 22