+1 760 3201178
Palm Springs Special Events Calendar
On- Going Events
- Villagefest-760-320-3781 Every Thursday from 6-10pm, Arts, Crafts, Entertainers' & Street Vendors on Palm Canyon Dr.
- College of the Desert Street Fair-(760) 636-7957 340 Vendors offering New Merchandise, Food Court, Arts and Crafts and Farmers Market Open every Saturday and Sunday. October through May, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. June through September, 7 a.m to Noon.
November 2015- June 2016
- McCormick's Palm Springs Classic Car Auction - November 20-22 2015. Classic car Show & Auction of over 500 classic & exotic cars. The Spa Resort Casino parking lot. Friday is FREE, Sat & Sun $15 per day.
- International Film Festival – January 1-11, 2016The best of the world's movie offerings, from short films to documentaries, with personal appearances from directors, writers and stars. 760-778-8979
- Palm Springs International Film Festival Black Tie Awards Gala – January 1, 2016. Glitter and glamour, stars and award-winners, all in attendance. 760-778-8979
- The Humana Challenge- January 18-24, 2016. The Bob Hope Classic in Partnership with the Clinton Foundation.
- Tour De Palm Springs – February 13, 2016. The Palm Springs version of the Tour de France, with all levels of cyclists riding for charity. 760-770-4626
- Palm Springs Modernism Week – February 11-21, 2016. Celebration of mid-century modern design, architecture, and culture through exhibits, tours, films, lectures, receptions, and parties.
- Arthur Lyons Film Noir Festival – TBD. Classic vintage B films with star appearances and Q&A sessions.
- Joshua Tree Roots & Music Festival – TBD. Stellar lineup of world music, with American soul, singer-songwriters, and rockers too.
- Palm Springs Restaurant Week –TBD. Showcases wonderful restaurants throughout the Coachella Valley.
- Palm Springs International Shortfest - TBD